September 19, 2023
Addressed to current employees and external suppliers to meet the current and future needs of IVADO’s continuing education offering.
IVADO is looking for qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join its team as trainers to dispense current artificial intelligence (AI) knowledge to a diverse audience.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Bias, discrimination and fairness in AI
- Data Governance
- Large Language Models (LLM)
- Introduction to AI for executives
- Introduction to AI for a non-technical audience
- Big data (cleansing, visualization)
- Recommender systems
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- AI applied to life sciences
- AI project management
What we offer
- Our training courses are aimed for different audiences, and we build our programs to their specific needs;
- Our pedagogical approach is structured and learner-centered;
- We support our trainers in the preparation of their training courses and take charge of all logistical and administrative coordination;
- We offer our trainers the opportunity to :
- share and reinforce knowledge acquired in a professional or academic environment;
- develop a pedagogical and andragogical approach with the support of our team;
- meet industry professionals and stand out in the AI community.
- By joining IVADO as a trainer, you will contribute to :
- develop the AI skills of professionals;
- prepare future AI ambassadors;
- ensure the accessibility and the adoption of AI by as many people as possible, while integrating the fundamental principles of ethics, equity, diversity and inclusion at the heart of AI-related professional practices;
- the sustainable evolution of the job market and society as a whole;
- make Quebec and Canada an AI hub.
Trainer’s roles and responsibilities
- Training delivery : Deliver dynamic, interactive and captivating training courses. Use a variety of pedagogical methods to explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable way. Training courses can be delivered online or face-to-face, as required.
- Guiding discussions: Foster a learning environment that encourages the exchange of ideas and critical reflection among learners.
- Pedagogical adaptation: Adapt pedagogical approaches and content to suit different audiences. Offer personalized support to learners and create a positive and respectful learning environment.
- Content design: At IVADO’s request, design and develop teaching content in line with training requirements and IVADO quality standards. The material must enable learners to put into practice in a tangible way the knowledge acquired during their training.
- Collaborative synergy and responsiveness: Work in symbiosis with IVADO’s internal team to refine and optimize training. Receptive to constructive feedback from learners, and able to adjust content if necessary.
- Experience in designing and delivering artificial intelligence training at various levels;
- Commitment to continuous training and skills development;
- Communication and writing skills to explain complex concepts in a clear and captivating way;
- Group animation skills based on andragogy principles;
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and provide excellent customer service;
- University degree in a relevant discipline;
- Experience as a trainer in the workplace (asset).
Information on the recruitment process
To submit your application, please fill in the following form. The deadline for applications is October 31, 2023.
Only those selected for a meeting will be notified following this date. Terms of remuneration will be presented at this meeting.
Please note that selected candidates will be required to provide two professional references.
Your participation in this process does not guarantee you a permanent assignment. Candidate selection is based on our dynamic and evolving needs.
We strongly encourage all qualified individuals to apply, regardless of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Thank you for your interest in IVADO.